Salmon contains a great amount of nutrition for all ages, especially for children. Learn how to cook salmon porridge for baby through this article. With the formula we provide, your baby is guaranteed to love it!
- White rice (1 spoon type central Country)
- Brown rice (1/2 Chinese spoon)
- Salmon (1 small slice: 6 cm x 2 cm x 0.7 cm)
- Cauliflower (1 large flower)
- Potato (1 small)
- Carrot (1 small)
- Ginger (1 thin slice: 2cm x 2cm x 0.3cm)
- 250 ml boiling/hot water
- Place both white and brown rice, hot water, and a slice of ginger in the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to ‘high’ and let cook for about 1 hour.
- At the same time, boil water to steam the vegetables.
- Thinly slice the peeled potatoes, carrots and cauliflower and place on a plate.
- Steam the vegetables for 15 minutes. (Do not overcook the potato as it can become mushy.)
- After 15 minutes, remove the vegetables and replace with salmon and *steam for 3-5 minutes.
- While the salmon is steaming, puree the vegetables.
- After about 2-3 minutes, you take out the salmon. Remove the skin and mash the meat by pressing down with a fork. You can also use a spoon.
- After an hour of cooking the rice, put the pureed vegetables and pureed fish in the slow cooker. Stir to combine the mixture. (Note: The viscosity of Porridge This will help break the fish into finer strands.)
- Porridge is ready to be served. Scoop out Bowl small and cool to medium-warm by placing the bowl in a larger bowl containing tap water.
*Another way to cook salmon is to add it directly to the cooked porridge just before serving. You need to mince it first. The fish cooks quickly.