What Is Baking Soda?
What is Baking soda? Baking soda also known as baking soda has the scientific name Sodium bicarbonate and has an English name Sodium bicarbonate is the compound with the scientific formula NaHCO3. Baking soda is widely used in food, so there are many different names: baking soda, cooking soda, bicarbonate of soda …
Baking soda recognizable shapes
You may have heard from a few friends that baking soda and its practical uses in life. What is the baking soda actually? Its use in life
Baking soda is available as a white, fine powder that is easily hygroscopic but slightly soluble in water. Baking soda is often used in the food industry, chemicals, pharmaceuticals …
Use of baking soda in life
Baking soda is not only used in recipes for cookies or other cakes. Baking soda has many uses such as bleaching, toothpaste, mild sore throat, …
Baking soda can be used in combination with some materials available in the kitchen to wash the toilet, toilet, wash mattress, bleach clothes ..
first. Brush your teeth with baking soda
Baking soda has long been used as a substitute for toothpaste. Today, many toothpaste manufacturers incorporate baking soda into their formulations. As with most things, there are pros and cons associated with using baking soda as a toothpaste replacement.
See more: How to whiten teeth with baking soda
Advantages of Brushing with Baking Soda
- It works to help clean teeth. According to the Journal of Clinical Dentistry (June 2008), brushing teeth with baking soda products has been shown to be more effective than using products without baking soda.
- It is inexpensive. If you only use baking soda, a box will last a long time and will cost less than 5,000 VND.
Cons of brushing your teeth with Baking Soda
- Feelings of discomfort. Anyone who has ever experienced brushing their teeth with baking soda will comment on how unpleasant soda feels in the mouth.
- It is not approved by the American Dental Association (ADA). The ADA did not approve brushing with baking soda.
- Just brushing your teeth with baking soda will not give you the amount of fluoride you need to help re-mineralize your teeth and prevent tooth decay.
Advice: it should be bitter that the baking soda that comes with whipped cream will usually help whiten teeth.
2. Clean hair with baking soda
When it comes to hair care, too many good things (we’re talking hair gels, hairspray and built-in conditioner) those make you more stylish, luxurious but can cause damage. your hair.
However, thoroughly cleaning with baking soda at least once a week will wash away all residue on the hair. Just add a teaspoon of baking soda to your hair while washing your hair. In addition to removing all the chemicals you put into your hair, it will wash away impurities in the water and can actually lighten your hair color.
3. Clear the drain with baking soda
Most kitchen drains can be drained by pouring 1 cup of baking soda followed by a cup of hot vinegar (heat in the microwave for one minute). Give it a few minutes to work, then add a quart of boiling water. Repeat if necessary. If you know your drain is clogged with grease, use half a cup of baking soda and salt each, then add one cup of boiling water. Let the mixture work overnight, then repeat as needed.
4. Get rid of fishy smells in your hands with baking soda
Are you cutting something that has a pungent smell? The garlic or fish smell can stay on your fingers for a long time. To avoid that, rub your wet hands with baking soda (like soap), then rinse with warm water. Your hands will smell (and also feel softer).
5. Remove sunburns with baking soda
Pour 1 cup of baking soda into a tub of warm water, then soak and relax. It will help relieve the pain more quickly. You will feel really good at it.
Those are some of the basic uses of baking soda. For more uses of What is baking soda See more in the article below: